Our Schools, comprising of Waterfall Preparatory School and Waterfall College require a Campus Manager to manage the School Campus and Eco-estate in Hillcrest, KZN
• Oversight and management of the upkeep, maintenance and general running of the campus which includes grounds, borehole water system, buildings, sports-field care and preparation and vehicles.
• Oversight, management and development of support staff.
• Work closely with the respective Heads and Function Coordinators of the three schools to help plan and co-ordinate hosting of events and sports fixtures.
• Establish and manage an efficient work/requisition system that offers effective communication and reliable maintenance service and support to all sectors of the campus.
• Responsible for campus Occupational Health and Safety matters in conjunction with the Business Manager.
• Liaise with Business Manager with regard to setting and controlling maintenance budget.
• Previous experience in school or other estate management will be an advantage.
•Be able to work comfortably within the core values of the campus’s Christian ethos.
• Task/project management – short and long-term project and good time management.
• Maintenance – Hands on experience. Minimum requirement is DIY skills in electrical, plumbing, garden and grass management, basic equipment/appliance repair, painting, basic building repair. This will include knowledge re the use of correct equipment relevant to the job.
• Drivers license.
• Basic IT skills for record keeping, emailing, correspondence and budget management.
Interested candidates can email a one-page CV and the names and contact details of two referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 9 May 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you haven’t heard from us by Friday 18 May 2018, please consider your application unsuccessful.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The school reserves the right not to proceed with the filling of the post. An application in itself does not entitle the applicant to an interview.
Please visit the ISASA Website for more job opportunities.