Thank you for your interest in Waterfall Schools for your child.
To apply for a place at Waterfall Pre-Primary (12 months to Grade 00), please click here or call Sam on 031 710 1813.
To apply to study online-only through Waterfall Online, click here.
To apply for a place at Waterfall Preparatory (Grade R to 7) or Waterfall College (Grade 8 to 12), please read on to find out about our online application process.
Please read the following notes carefully to avoid delays.
- At least two signatories (not necessarily parents) are required to sign a contract with Waterfall Schools.
- This form may take up to 15 minutes to complete for one child, longer if you are applying for more.
- Please ensure that you have the following documents available to upload in pdf, jpg or png format. Your application cannot be processed without them.
– Parent/contract signatory 1 – copy of ID
– Parent/contract signatory 2 – copy of ID
– Parent/contract signatory 1 – Three month’s bank statements. These will be used for a finance check and then deleted from the system.
– Parent/contract signatory 2 – Three month’s bank statements. These will be used for a finance check and then deleted from the system.
– Birth certificate of child
– Two most recent school reports
– Recent school fee account
– Proof of payment of Registration Fee (R350 paid to Waterfall College NPC, Standard Bank, Acc 250794535, Branch 051001. Ref: Child’s surname, initial, Reg Fee)
- Should a third person be signing the contract, please click here to submit their information.
- All fields marked with a ‘*’ are required and need to be completed before you can continue.
- Once your application is received, a member of our team will be in touch to confirm receipt. Please note, submitting an application does not guarantee your child a place at Waterfall Schools and all applications will be assessed according to the same set of requirements, including the date of application.
- By submitting an application, you acknowledge that your consent is given for the School to carry out a formal credit check on those responsible for the payment of school fees, including contacting previous schools with whom you have had a contract to request information concerning payment of the school fee account.
- Should there be a place available in the grade you requested, we will invite your child for an interview/assessment to establish if we are able to support and inspire your child through their educational journey.
- If the grade is full, your child’s name will be added to a waiting list and you will be notified when a place becomes available.
- Siblings of children currently enrolled at Waterfall Schools (Pre-Primary, Preparatory and College) are given special consideration.
- We aim to provide families with an answer on their application within two days of assessment/interview. Please note, there may be a delay during busy periods.
- A contract will be sent to you for signature by two people (not necessarily parents), who will be responsible for school fees. The original signed contract must be handed in at your child’s assessment/interview.
Should you have any queries regarding this process or your child’s application, please call Janine on 031 710 1824 or email email@example.com for assistance.
Ready to go?
Click here to apply.