For 2021 fees, please click here.
If you are looking for a structured, teacher-driven learning programme for your child, then Waterfall Online could be the school for your family. Before you take the next step, make sure that you are able to answer ‘yes’ to these questions:
- Do you have the required technology in place (click here for the list)?
- Are you able to support your child in an environment that is conducive to learning?
- Does your child’s personality and learning style suit a structured online option?
Ready to go? Great!
As your child will not be attending classes on campus, they must be registered with the Department of Basic Education (DBE) for home schooling before enrolling at Waterfall Online. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to complete this process. Proof of this application having been made must be submitted to Waterfall Online when applying to the school. Please click here to register with the DBE.
- At least two signatories (not necessarily parents) are required to sign a contract with Waterfall Online.
- This form may take up to 15 minutes to complete for one child, longer if you are applying for more.
- Please ensure that you have the following documents available to upload in pdf, jpg or png format. Your application cannot be processed without them.
– Parent/contract signatory 1 – copy of ID
– Parent/contract signatory 2 – copy of ID
– Parent/contract signatory 1 – Three month’s bank statements. These will be used for a finance check and then deleted.
– Parent/contract signatory 2 – Three month’s bank statements. These will be used for a finance check and then deleted.
– Birth certificate of child
– Two most recent school reports
– Recent school fee account
– Proof of payment of Registration Fee (R350 paid to Waterfall Online School, Standard Bank, Acc 273079301, Branch 051001. Ref: Child’s surname, initial, Reg Fee)
- Should a third person be signing the contract, please click here to submit their information.
- All fields marked with a ‘*’ are required and need to be completed before you can continue.
- Please note, submitting an application does not guarantee your child a place at Waterfall Online and all applications will be assessed according to the same set of requirements, including the date of application.
- By submitting an application, you acknowledge that your consent is given for the School to carry out a formal credit check on those responsible for the payment of school fees, including contacting previous schools with whom you have had a contract to request information concerning payment of the school fee account.
- Once your application is received, a member of our team will be in touch to set up a chat with our Principal or Deputy to answer any questions you may have.
- Students will be invited for an online interview and assessment in English, Maths and Technology to establish if we are able to support and inspire your child through their educational journey.
- We aim to provide families with an answer on their application within five days of assessment/interview.
- A contract will be sent to you for signature by the two people detailed in the application, who will be responsible for school fees. Payment of the Enrolment Fee will then secure your child’s place at Waterfall Online.
- The original signed contract must be couriered to the school within 14 days of the date of letter of acceptance.
- You will then be ready to start your new, exciting learning experience!
Should you have any queries regarding this process, please call Ethné on 031 710 1834 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
To complete the application form, click here.